8 to Educate
October 30, 2009 § 2 Comments
8 to Educate is an awareness campaign by 8 restaurants in Serendra and Bonifacio High Street and Virlanie Foundation, Inc to promote and support education for disadvantaged children.
The campaign runs from October 26 to December 31, 2009.
8 participating restaurants, 8 featured dishes
The participating restaurants have committed to supporting the campaign and donating a certain percentage of their sales each time a featured menu item is ordered.
• Arama – Set Meal
• Cav – Valhrona Chocolate Souffle Cake
• Chelsea – Mac & Cheese Kiddie Meal
• Cupcakes by Sonja
• Fu – Dimsum Platter
• Healthy Kitchen – Monsignor James Salad
• Sentro 1771 – Fried Chicken Cutlets, Catfish Adobo Flakes
• Xocolat – Organic Cacao drink & can
Busog ka na, Nakatulong ka pa.
Masarap ang mga pagkain, napamura pa ako sa sarap. 😀